Changing Lives, One Smile at a Time
I love creating smiles and, in the process, creating lasting relationships with each person in my care. It’s rewarding to spend time with someone on the journey to a better smile, improved oral and overall health, and stronger confidence. Throughout treatment, we get to know each other and I enjoy seeing my patients grow as their self-esteem blossoms.
I was drawn to orthodontics as a way to give back to the community, to my community. Health is wealth, and healthy teeth along with a beautiful smile are crucial for one’s personal and professional success.
I treasure the opportunity to get to know and care for people, and to be part of their life-changing transformation. I want each of my patients to excel in all they do; a healthy and confident smile is a key to success!
Dr. Elizabeth Ubaldo
Education and Experience
- Pre-dental studies – University of California Berkeley
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of California San Francisco, School of Dentistry
- Master of Science and Specialty studies – University of Washington, School of Dentistry
Dr. Ubaldo, a San Francisco native, completed her dental degree at the University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry. She was then accepted into the Orthodontics program at the University of Washington, where she completed her Master’s degree and rigorous specialty training in orthodontics.
Seeking to provide her patients with the best treatment options and care possible, Dr. Ubaldo stays up-to-date on new techniques and advanced technologies. Each year she completes many hours of continuing orthodontic education, attending seminars, sessions, and taking a range of advanced post-graduate courses.
- American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate and Board-Certified
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society, Board Member
- University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry Alumni
- University of Washington School of Dentistry Alumni
Dr. Ubaldo values spending time with her husband, Dominic, and young son, Donovan. She loves being a new mom and enjoys seeing her son grow up with his six cousins. She enjoys traveling and exploring new places with her family, dancing, and singing karaoke.